Gloucestershire Web Marketing Survey
The winners of our prize draw for £250 in Google clicks are Stroud solicitors, AES Winterbothams. Congratulations to them.
Tell us how your web marketing is going and you could win £250 in Google Adwords clicks
How well are Gloucestershire businesses doing on the web and are they exploiting the opportunities that digital media offer to improve sales, customer service and profitability?
Take 5 minutes to complete our survey and you could win £250 in Google Adwords clicks. To take part, click here.
Survey Terms & Conditions
1. The draw is open to companies based in Gloucestershire aged 18 or over. One entry per company employee.
2. The prize is £250 worth of Google AdWords Clicks.
3. Prize is subject to AdWords Campaign set up by Epicado Ltd in Epicado Ltd’s Google Client Centre to which the prize winner will have reporting access. Campaign contents are subject to the discretion of Epicado Ltd.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
5. Entries must be made via the online survey and entrants must supply contact details including full name, email and contact telephone number in order to be eligible for the draw.
6. The online survey will close on the 25th June 2009. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent person on 25th June. The winner will be notified by telephone and email on or before 30th June 2009. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion).
7. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of the promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
8. No cash alternative prize or prize substitution will be allowed in lieu of the prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Survey Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
11. Other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no implied conditions, warranties or other terms shall apply with respect to these rules & the Epicado Ltd Survey Draw. You shall indemnify and hold Epicado Ltd and its agents harmless from any third party claim or liability (including without limitation reasonable legal fees) arising out of any claims by your customers in connection with the AdWords programme and the Epicado Ltd Survey Draw.
12. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
13. The Promoter is Epicado Ltd, Ebley Wharf Mill, Ebley, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 5PH. Registered in England No.05457518.